Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy Birthday to us!!!

Somehow, and I have no idea how, it's our 5th birthday this week! 5 YEARS!! I really don't know where the time has gone. And to think, at the beginning I really didn't know if this is what I wanted to do, or whether I'd be able to turn my little, all consuming, hobby into a business. But I did!!!!

I've had the great pleasure in making some gorgeous (even if I do say so myself!) cakes for some really lovely clients in those years, and a lot of those clients, have returned again, and again for more!! So I must be doing something right!!!

I haven't decided quite how to celebrate yet, it may be to offer a discount on bookings placed this month, it may to receive a little something extra with your order, but there will be something by the end of the month so keep your eyes peeled!!!

Thought I'd leave you with a picture of the very 1st wedding cake I ever made!! It was a joint effort with a friend who did all the covering and piping, which I didn't feel confident doing way back when, but I made all the flowers!





No comments: