Wednesday 30 January 2013

Trends - Do you take note or fly your own flag??

There are always people telling us what is going to be the next big thing! According to Surrey Weddings birdcages and butterflies are going to feature heavily in 2013, Panetone has come up with Emerald Green as the colour of the year, but I have to say, in all the wedding quotes I've prepared for 2013 and 14, I haven't had anyone mention any of the above!! So does that mean you all choose your own way, and aren't too bothered about these so called Trends? Is it only wedding suppliers that worry about being on trend?

From what I've seen so far, vintage and lace are still going to be big this year and next, and so are fairly traditional styles!

But just so you know, I can keep up with the trends, and be ahead of them (!!) here are 2 cakes I made for a wedding show in September 2011!!!

 




No comments: